Friday, December 09, 2005

December is spoiled

I was going to post about something completely different, until the amazing thing that happened to me last night. I was going to dinner and suddenly out of nowhere there it was. The seasonal drink known as egg-nog. Now of course I went and had some, and I'm not going to describe that in detail because it would be really boring, yet it is important. Egg-nog is by far one of the most important and best tasting drinks there is. However instead of exploiting this to make tons of money they keep it locked up 11 months of the year, only letting us have some each December. This just isn't fair, Lemonade may be the official drink of summer, but even today I could go down to the store and buy some if I really wanted to. Egg-nog outside of the Christmas season? No, it just isn't allowed. Well, I'm going to do what I can to change that. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home