Monday, November 28, 2005

Abe Linkin

As promised I am finally back, however that doesn't mean that I nessicarally have anything to say. So in a feeble attempt to enlighten you (that is a lofty goal, even if it is pointless), I will produce this quote for you. This is a quote from Abraham Lincoln, the sixteenth president of the United States himself. "How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling the tail a leg does not make it a leg". I know. I am a genius a picking out quotes, but you don't have to thank me it just comes naturally. Now at this point I could pretend that I was much smarter then all of you and explain what the quote means, but I trust that you are smart enough to figure it out on your own. If you can't figure it out go ask your dad, or just do a google search on it or something. You have now finished reading the post, congratulations, if you wish to read it again please divert your eyes back to the top of the page, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home