Tuesday, December 06, 2005

>: Hello?

  >: Hello?
>: Who is this?
  >: This is Michael. Who is this?
>: Dad?

Ok, if you don't know what I am talking about, you may as well just stop reading, as the rest of this can in no way make any sense for you. Everyone else realises this is from the closing scene of the most recent episode of Lost, and the cliff hanger that they have left us to ponder for the next six weeks. For those of you who really don't think that this deserves its own blog, I apologize, but Lost is just my thing. So with no further adu, I will try my hardest to explain it all. A number of people don't believe that it is really Walt on the other end, but I see no reason why it shouldn't be. In fact the most amazing thing is that he can type forward, yet can only talk in reverse. Does it make sense? No, not really. However, what I do know for sure is that it was Walt that started this conversation, and had nothing to do with anything Mike may have done to the wires. So in the end the computer has been diverted away from the code and there never was anything that they could do about it. Next episode Locke (who will want to put in the code at all cost) will probably get into a fight with Mike (who will do anything to find his son), and something tells me this is going to be one of those time where nobody wins. Hopefully Eko will come in to save the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home