Friday, February 22, 2008

Banks

If my bank is only open monday through friday, and only from 9-4 when exactly am I supposed to go? It's not as if I work odd hours, in fact if I did it wouldn't be a problem. The paradox here is that the people who can't go to the bank are the ones who actually need to go in the first place. Without direct deposit this problem would be even far more troublesome.

Here is an (obvious but genius) idea. A bank that is open all day on Saturdays. Why no one has come up with this simple idea before is beyond me. A bank that is open on the weekend would be so convenient to so many people that they would get tons of customers. So, HSBC whenever you want to open up on Saturdays I'll be there to put some money into my account or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home